Employees and Foreign Nationals

Are you currently in Canada and want to stay longer or permanently? Or are you a skilled worker interested in starting a new life in Canada? Depending on your work experience and education level, there are many streams and categories you may qualify for.

Here are some examples of the types of services we offer:

Work Permits

  • Work permit applications for a specific employer
  • Work permit extension for provincial nominees
  • Bridging open work permits for pending permanent residency candidates

Work permits allow foreign nationals to work temporarily in Canada. Permits can be for a specific employer, working in a particular position, or open with no restrictions.


Express Entry

  • Express Entry evaluation and profile creation
  • Express Entry permanent residency application for Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades, and Canadian Experience Class

Creating an Express Entry profile is the first step to permanent residency. The new online system that was introduced in January 2015 can be both a frustrating and time consuming process. Although the government claims the process is simple, there are still glitches in the system and the application is not always as straightforward as it appears. What the government also does not tell you upfront is how much extra money it will cost just to be placed in the candidate pool. Let us help you evaluate your chances of receiving an invitation to apply BEFORE you pay for any unnecessary requirements. We will look at your personal history, of both yourself and your spouse, if applicable, calculate the score for the best possible result, and provide advice on ways to improve your chances of being invited to apply for permanent residency.

We are not a recruitment agency, however, we do offer advice for Job Seekers. For more information on our Job Seeker Package, click here. If you know of an employer who is willing to apply for an LMIA in order to support your permeant resident visa application, please have the employer contact us directly.


Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)

  • Permanent residency applications for Employer-Driven streams
  • Permanent residency application for Strategic Development streams

On January 27, AINP started accepting new applications for the 2016 year. If you have not already submitted your application, now is the time! This category of permanent residency is for applicants who intend to reside in Alberta.


Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

  • Permanent residency applications for International Skilled Worker category
  • Permanent residency application for Saskatchewan Experience category


International Experience Canada (IEC)

Are you between the ages of 18-35 and interested in coming to Canada for temporary work experience? You may qualify for one of the below categories:

  • Working Holiday
  • Young Professional
  • International Co-op


Interested in learning more? Contact us now.